PRESS RELEASE – The Office of the Prime Minister is pleased to announce the Members of the Board of the Citizenship by Investment Programme.
The Members are appointed by the Cabinet of Ministers pursuant to Section 5 of the Citizenship by Investment Act, No. 14 of 2015.
The members are:
- Dr. Ernest Hilaire – Chairman;
- Mr. Dwight Lay – Attorney General’s Chambers;
- Mr. Lucius Lake – Immigration Department, Royal Saint Lucia Police Force;
- Mrs. Raquel Willie-Trotman – Attorney-at-Law, Private Practice; and
- Mr. Deale Lee – Attorney-at-Law, Private Practice.
The Board has commenced work to operationalize the Citizenship by Investment Unit as required by the Act.
The programme is expected to be launched later this year.